Adik-Zizan
Friday 16 May 2014 • 07:32 • 0 Love Note


FRIENDSHIP

When the days we met
And the heart you brought
And the love we felt
Are all made by God

When the dreams we hold
And the ones we hail
Are the best of all
When we thank to God

I wanna show the truth
I wanna fight with you
But when the place we come
Is kinda full of fear

No matter what we feel
No matter what we deal
This is our priority
This is our priority

When you think I am lie
Look into my eyes
It's where my honest hide
It's where my honest hide

Don't feel too hard
Cause you're in my heart
It's where my honest hide
It's where my honest hide

Friendship bond
Is the best of all
When the love is tight
In the name of God

So they hold my hand
And the feelings went
It keeps turning on
From inside my soul

Don't wanna let you down
Cause you're the one I found
And this is all for you
Don't wanna losing you

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
But we have God to show

This is the day so bright
After we end the fight
We're holding hands too tight
We reach the Jannah's light


posted by Unknown @ 07:32
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post
Newer Post






. AHLAN WASAHLAN .
My name is Anis Afral le ztf . I came from Zizan Planet . This planet is far far away from earth and been coloured by pink clour . I get older every 15th of April with my brother , Zizan . He's the King and I'm his Queen at here . Forever Ztf~


1 2 3 4 5